There are over 9,000 soccer clubs in the United States, training about 1.5 million “competitive” soccer players – 1.5 million potential professional soccer players… for only 2,000 pro league spots… that earn an average of $11,000 annually.
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro
- Why the USMNT will NEVER win a World Cup
- MLS Home Grown Talent: What, Where, Why, How