Developed by Dutch powerhouse club Ajax, from 1969 to 1973, Total Football (Dutch: totaalvoetbal) is a system of play (like Barcelona) that focuses on tight possession of the ball within the midfield and explosive offensive endeavors. It’s not uncommon to see teams that have mastered this tactic dominate a match by possessing the ball as much as 80% of the game. Tiki-taka is an evolution of the Total Football system into the quick passing, highly possessive style of soccer that Barcelona plays today.
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro