There are thousands of good players that never achieved their potential because of the selfishness of coach’s who were only interested in collecting trophies. That loss of thousands of potentially great players means that American soccer doesn’t have the best-of-the-best representing us at the highest level, but instead, we have the best-of-what’s-left.
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro