When I was 12, 13 and 14 years old, I was the worst player on the best team. For years, I won trophies from the bench, suffering game after game, wondering what I could do to improve my skills to earn a regular spot on the field. I loved practice, because we’d get to scrimmage and that might be the only time that week I’d get to play.
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro