They have both spent thousands of dollars on gas to drive carpools to practice, the best equipment that we could afford, uniforms, as well as countless afternoons on the sidelines of u-12 games roasting away in the heat and not once have I ever heard either of them complain. Once my parents realized that soccer was my passion, they dedicated themselves wholeheartedly to ensuring that I could be as successful as I wanted to be.
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro