In the United States, we’ve created an environment that prioritizes monetary compensation for EVERYTHING we do. A dollar value is placed on every task, every product, every service and our time is measured by the hour in dollars. It’s so bad that bending down to pick up a dime (quarter if you’re my wife) is measured against the time lost in getting back to work. It’s no wonder that we now pay youth coaches of every sport to do something that just 20 years ago was performed by volunteers
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro