Professional coaches will tell you that the average athlete needs to train about twenty hours a week to become professional and to remain competitive. When you break it down, that means that to get all of the training you need to become “professional”, it’ll take 8,ooo to 10,000 hours. And there lies OUR problem.
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro