The two basic “states of play” during a game are ball in play and ball out of play. Each half starts with a kick-off and continues until the end of the playing period. The ball is in play at all times, except when either the ball leaves the field or play is stopped by the referee.
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro