If you look at the core of most ACL injuries, the underlying problems start around puberty. That’s why it’s suggested by many competitive soccer trainers and respected youth soccer directors to enroll your child in Taekwondo, and encourage them to take an entire year off from soccer as they enter puberty.
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro