Watermelon is an incredibly healthy snack for soccer players, but it’s not always the easiest food to manage. Well, thanks to the fine people at Publix, we have a video of the fastest way to cut watermelon – and it can be done in less than 30 seconds (as shown in this video). It’s done by cutting both ends of the watermelon off, and …
- “Free-Play” Soccer in the USA
- Cancer Fields – Can a scratch lead to cancer?
- CHEAP GOALKEEPER GLOVES
- Youth Soccer is Socially Retarding Your Child
- Kid Want to Play Pro Soccer? Read this…
- STOP Paying for Goals
- Great Athlete Not Making the Team? Here’s why…
- Why Do Americans Call Football “Soccer”?
- Chemistry – If Kids Were In Charge
- What It Takes To Be A Pro